PALM VIEW VILLA
4 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms with Stunning private swimming pool and Games Room
**2 Master Bedrooms with Luxury Pillow Top Beds** Cable TV in ALL bedrooms. **Games Room** with Pool and Table tennis. 55 inch QLED TV with Blu-ray DVD recorder. Free Wireless internet, 25.3 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with External Ice/Water Dispenser. Sofas ideally suited for relaxation with plush woven fabric, perfect after a long day at the parks!
Palm View Villa reflects its name, decorated in a Nautical and Florida Beach theme, with tranquil blues creating a calm and relaxed atmosphere. Great, after a day at the parks, and with tropical Terra Verde Resort just outside your door what more could you ask for in a vacation home?
Our fully air-conditioned villa is furnished to the highest standards with personally selected housewares specifically chosen to give that real Home from Home feeling. Everything is included for your convenience and comfort. Enjoy our two luxury master suite bedrooms beautifully furnished and with flatscreen cable HDTVs. For fun, we have our Mickey Mouse Bunk Bedroom and Safari twin bedroom. Not forgetting our unique Games Room with hand-painted Disney murals to brighten up everyone's day!
STAR FEATURES ARE
* 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms Sleeps up to 8
* Flatscreen cable HDTVs in all Bedrooms
* 2 Stunning Master Suite bedrooms with luxurious Pillow Top Queen Beds, private bathrooms & Flatscreen Cable HDTVs.
* Games Room with Pool and Ping Pong, extra lighting and seating
* Complimentary wireless internet
* Disney Themed Bunk Bed Room giving lots of space. As the villa is on one level this makes an excellent "kids lounge" too.
* Safari Twin bedroom with large wardrobe.
* Large 3rd Bathroom situated conveniently next to bedrooms.
* Ceiling Fans in Living Area and First Master Bedroom
* COMPLIMENTARY Crib/Cot plus high chair, Booster Seat and changing mat.
* COMPLIMENTARY Hairdryers in all Bathrooms
* Extensively equipped open plan kitchen adjacent to main living area incl Dishwasher, 25.3 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with External Ice/Water Dispenser, Oven & Hob, Microwave and Electric Kettle etc
* Washer & Drier, Iron & Ironing Board
* Informal breakfast area with table and chairs plus breakfast bar
* Formal Dining Table and Chairs with cutlery & crockery for 12
* 55 inch Flat Screen Cable QLED TV, Blu-ray DVD
* Selection of children's DVDs, books and Pool toys
* Screened Private Swimming Pool with sheltered porch area and luxury pool furniture plus child safety fence. At night the pool and surrounding area can be lit.
* Access to the pool area via Pool Bathroom
* All towels, Pool towels and linens provided
* Tropical upgraded landscaping
* COMPLIMENTARY local phone calls
The Living area with vaulted ceiling has a 55 inch Flat Screen Cable QLED TV with Blu-ray DVD. For additional comfort, the living area has a ceiling fan.
There is a formal dining area plus a nook and a breakfast bar.
The kitchen is equipped with the following:
Dishwasher, Large Fridge Freezer with ice maker, Microwave, Cooker, Hob, Sink Disposal Unit, 4 slice toaster, Coffee maker, Can Opener, Liquidizer, Iron, Ironing board, Vacuum cleaner, Extensive range of cooking utensils, Dinner set and glasses for 12, Plastic cups and plates suitable for young children, Electric kettle, Coolbox for those trips to the parks.
**SOME COMMENTS FROM RECENT GUESTS**
"Have just nicely returned from a very hectic 1 week stay in Orlando at Dawn's villa at Terra Verde. I would like to let potential renters know that you will be staying in a very nice peaceful location, far enough away from the busy day crowds but close enough for all parks, shopping and dining out, the facilities at Terra Verde Resort are also a nice addition as opposed to staying at a villa only let. The layout of the villa was perfect for our 2 families of 4 needs, large shared dining, sitting and pool areas whilst the double master bedroom and bathroom arrangement afforded each family their own private space. With regard to equipment and home touches, there is everything you need provided at this first-class villa and more!"
The Rider family. Yorks.
Just a brief note to say that our stay in Sept. was perfect and made so pleasant for us all by the lovely villa. Very central, beautifully furnished and after a long day at the nearby parks/shops how nice it was to come back to a relaxing dip in the pool and such pleasant surroundings. We had two very young children with us and they loved it. All the extra gear the children needed was easily available and all their needs were catered for, even bed-time storybooks!
Couldn't ask for more, we will be back...if there are places left!
Dave and Angela Tribe. Scotland.
"We spent a wonderful two weeks here.
The villa is well equipped, spacious and superbly maintained.
The information we received from Dawn and Ros on booking, and later via a pack in the villa, was much appreciated.
The location is ideal – peaceful woodland surroundings (a family of cranes regularly strutted past the pool area) yet conveniently close to major routes and the Disney attractions.
All facilities including a choice of supermarkets are only a few minutes away.
This is a real home from home and we would certainly like to stay here again.
Highly recommended". (Alan, Caroline and Jack. Yorkshire)